.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Choosing a Career Path Essay -- building management

Never once was there a incertitude in my mind that I wasnt going to college. But the brain as to what career path do I want to travel along was always the hard part. When declaring my major, I had no idea that Michigan bow had so many different options. My original major was pre-law, and then it was usual management, now Im leaning towards construction management. I watched A Family That Preys by Tyler Perry, and one of the characters was a construction manager. Like a child, observance this movie persuaded my decision to go into this cogitation. I didnt declare this as my first major because I was uneducated on the field, so I went with a major that I knew about. I am only in my second semester of college and I have changed my major twice. My uncle has been very booming and he has greatly inspired my choice of continuing my education. He was a successful insurance agent at state farm, and then went on to accepting his own insurance company. Even though he is in the insuranc e field, he is going back to school for trucking and looking into construction as well. One night we sat at my grandmothers dinning means table and discussed my future career plans. I told him that I was interested in construction management but I was uneducated in the field so I didnt change my major yet. I request to educate myself about being in the construction field by reading books, interviews, magazines, etc. The name construction management in itself sounds deal a hand full, theres no question that prosecute this major will be a lot of hard spurt and dedication. When I looked up the course requirements, the requirements reinforced my preconceived notations about this field. Calculus, microeconomics, and accounting, sounds shivery and they are only 3 of the 120 cr... ...MSU RO pedantic Programs Construction Management. MSU ROAcademic Programs Construction Management. Michigan State University, 23 Aug. 2011. Web. 01 Apr. 2014. Perry, Marjorie A. Marjorie A. Perry - Abou t. Marjorie A. Perry - About. Marjorie Perry, 02 Nov. 2013. Web. 06 Apr. 2014. .Summary. U.S. authorization of Labor Statistics. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 8 Jan. 2014. Web. 31 Mar. 2014. .Women-Owned miniscule Business Federal compress Program SBA.gov. Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program SBA.gov. The U.S. Small Business Administration, 1 Feb. 2011. Web. 06 Apr. 2014. .

No comments:

Post a Comment