.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Review of Town Hall Meeting

I have never tended to(p) an official meeting of policy-making figures to discuss the needs of the people. This was a authentically great begin to get a sense of taste of the political world that I around me everyday. Ive never really been very bear on or interested in politics until recently, and the root word that my lower-ranking world of community college has political figures of its own was unapparent to me. macrocosm able to see who runs this grounding and the different policies they are attempt to implement to better the prepare was really informative. I excessively loved run acrossing the voices of my spouse students. There were a carve up of questions that I didnt so far think about, but were authoritative to be asked and answered. It made me really think about how I should be involved with the educate I am attention and especially the acquaintance I should have about who is cartroad it. I had no idea on that point were even certain(p) course of inst ructions at Golden westerly before I be this meeting. I was able to hear the head of the section for alter students speak about what they do and Im quick that I have the knowledge to inform others who are in need. I was also impress to actually see who our student body president was and ordinate a face to the somebody who oversees all our clubs and student activities. Ive always thought that thither has been a need for a better on campus life-time to get students more involved. hear the plans for the future and what their goals are for this department was really exciting.\nSome of the things talked about during town hall were budgeting, sports, counseling, and issues the students had within these programs. One person brought up the overleap of certain sports and the lack of equipment for the sports that do exist. The head of the sports program was able to explain that the sports that arent offered at Golden westmost are not because of the lack of interest in fair to mi ddling students to get that sport started. Unless there is a high exuberant demand for a peculiar(a) sport fro...

No comments:

Post a Comment