.

Monday, October 17, 2016

My Visitation to a Buddhist Temple

On the day of Sunday, February 21, 2015, my gallant and I were invited to join our sponsor Megan Truong and her family to the Buddhist Temple to stay fresh Tet Festival. Tet Festival is the biggest annual jubilation of Vietnam in the first old age of Lunar New Year. During these days, tribe wel puzzle a virgin coming year with proper health, lucks and success. The holiday is very circumscribed for Vietnamese families to reunite and prevent together. This is the time for family reunion, for festivals, and for people to move on love to their loved 1.\nIt was half dozen xxx at wickedness when my booster station Megan called me to go all all over to her house. When my boyfriend and I got thither, my friend Megan and the kids were dressed in their traditional vesture. This traditional c bandinghing is called, áo dài, the áo dài is a Vietnamese national costume, at once most commonly worn out by women. It is a tight fitting silk tunic worn over pants. Áo classifies the item as a piece of clothing on the upper set forth of the body. Dài agency long. My friend Megan tell I should try one of her áo dài so we could all go to the tabernacle dressed up. She gave me a two pieced clothing dreary in baby pink. As I try on the dressed, it was very comfortable and unproblematic to put on, it was silky and run across through.\nWhile everyone was waiting for me to come out of the bathroom, I sprightlinessed at myself at the mirror and I thought to myself, oh I look pretty good. So I come out of the bathroom, everyone verbalize I looked pretty in an áo dài, and that i could look like a Vietnamese girl. After that we took a lot of photos.\nIt was seven thirty at night, it was time to exit the house. My boyfriend and I drove ourselves and follow our friends car on the way to the temple. When we got to the car parking there were no space to park because there were a lot of cars. My boyfriend dropped me off at the entrance while he park the car a mile away. While we were walkway together, I looked at the temple named it is called...

No comments:

Post a Comment